Saturday, January 21, 2006

Hello from Hommee Dad

Welcome to the world of Homee, yeh here we are looking out over Lock Bay (where we live). Sue and I enjoy relaxing with a cup of tea / coffee looking over the Bay, and watching the wild life as it appears daily. Homee dad ponders many of lives questions while basking in the sun, jumping off the dock, watching Azia my dog dive off the dock while chasing anything that has been thrown in.
I have come to the conclusion that life is really no mystery at all, the problem seems to arise when people forget to take time to breath, as well they seem to waste much time on matters of the heart / or the mind for that matter. Life is much to short and one should quit pondering about it - start seeking the answers - those that manage to evade you are quite simple. Fake it - odds are nobody else has tried and really wouldn't know the difference.
There my secret is out " if the answer evades you - "FAKE IT", all life's stress's will role from your pours like much like the water draining from the underbelly of a red belly sloth. You see there is much to be said about Homee's view of life.
Stardate 060115 - stay tune more Life to follow

3 Comments:

Blogger blah blah blah said...

Oh my god dad you are hilarious.. Probably the funniest person i know aside from me that is... I killed myself reading your message you left me... Thanks dude.. and welcome to blog world.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Cherylinn said...

Hi Dave:

Awesome sunset picture Dave.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Fiddling Granny said...

Hey cool Dave what a great pic .... I'm just goint to put a link on my blog to yours.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home