Saturday, January 28, 2006

How does he know?

After intercepting a recent reply to one of my Sea Faring offspring the comment was made to yours truly "Just how do you know". This comment came from a dear friend who like many others no doubt has often questioned the thoughts of Homee Dad. How do I Know, to answer this I ask that you consider a small experiment.
Put yourself in a small room without windows - close the lights (that's French for make it dark) - think to yourself what do I see? (think slowly as you do not wish to run into anything) Slowly open that door that you used to enter the room, as the light enters the room you will note as the rays of light reflect off the objects within the room you will no doubt see that which you could not earlier. Alas Homee Dad finds himself explaining the mystery's of life.
I envision this dear friend shaking her head with a look of absolute wonder, she may even ask herself again "Just how does he know!" I cannot explain all, but use my gifts to explain everything. This gift far surpasses the mating habits of the common earthworm.
As a carpenter reaches into his pouch for a nail without looking down, I Homee Dad walk through life in the Dark, seeking those visions and answers made possible by those glimmers of light.

Living in the Dark
Homee Dad

6 Comments:

Blogger blah blah blah said...

Dad you make me laugh.. YOu need to post more often.. It should be a daily thing.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Homee Dad's View of Life said...

daily postings require faster internet...hmmm...susan

7:04 AM  
Blogger Fiddling Granny said...

I'm looking forward to a post on the life-cycle of the Hairy Nosed Wombat.

11:29 AM  
Blogger blah blah blah said...

MORE POSTING>.. COMMON DAD

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dad your french is improving...i am so proud. and please do post on the life-cycle of the Hairy Nosesd Wonbat.....i am dying to learn this and since you know all i will go to no other to learn this important life topic

7:58 PM  
Blogger Cherylinn said...

Hi Homee, that was an awesome post. Keep up the good work. I do look forward to reading more from you.

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home