Saturday, December 24, 2011

THE EVE BEFORE CHRISTMAS

Tis the eve before Christmas
And I woke up this morn
its a yearly event
Homee's message was born
The family they made it
The young and the old
A little more white stuff
But its still not so cold
Bentley he has it
The run of Cains house
There's nothing thats safe
Oh look out Christmas mouse
Young Dawson he showed up
A smile with no cares
Whats that over head
Whirly bird in the air
Kaden he grown so
A big boy leads the pack
With the moves, swings and kicks
We had all best step back
But then there is Ireland
She's so sweet, soft as jelly
But then she jumps up
Lands both feet Homees belly
Mekhi runs the toy box
With his cousins he shares
But not Stanley or Thomas
hands off he declares
Oh the smile of Keana
It lights up her face
She's truely a Pricess
Adds a glow to this place
Homee wakes up this morning
The excitment its growing
The trees lights are on
In the dark such a glowing
Tonight I will do it
High into the sky
If I look hard and long
It may just catch my eye
Christmas day its a coming
I will lay in my bed
While visions presents
They dance in my head
I will then hear the noise
So much clang so much clatter
I will jump from my bed
To see what is the matter
On Thomas on Megan
And Bean dont be slow
Go Stepher go Matty
Kellon dont leave Mego
To the top of the roof tops
And dont miss but one
On this day that your busy
Dont forget to have fun
So Homee and Sidekick
have opened their door
the floods they came in
even more than before
So the message from Homee
Be sure that its clear
Merry Christmas to all
And best wishes next year.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cherylinn said...

WELL DONE HOMEE.....AND BEST WISHES TO ALL OF YOU AS WELL.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Fiddling Granny said...

Some day children the world over will be reading your poetry .. um ... well ... maybe!

All the best for 2012.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home