Monday, December 25, 2006

2 minutes for peeking

SANTA CAME !!!!!!!!!
I am not sure why I am surprised, I know the rules, he is always checking who is naugty or nice. With this in mind there would be no doulbt what list Homee Dad would be on. So I awake at 7:00 AM this fine Christmas morn, Sue worked till 4:00 AM so I must fall out of bed and kick a few things in my path - thus I am able to say sorry when I wake her up. After all who wants to sleep - I know whats under the tree - I can smell the fresh wrapping paper, they are calling Homee Dad ( HOOOOOOOOMEE - HOOOOOMEE..........). I giggle to myself ( gryper - not sure if this is the appropriate use of myself ) anyway I giggle as I listen for Sue to stir. Alas nothing, she continues to lay their - quiet like an angel. What kind of an angel would put Homee Dad through this torture? I sneeze, cough, stub my toe on the darn door! ( that was not in the plan), nothing - she remains silent.

Homee ventures to the basement - the tree so full, so many pres............ WHAT - to Sue, to Sue, TO SUE, SUE, SUE, SUE There must be a mistake! What has happened! Where is Homee Dad?
I am able to compose myself, after all I am a professional?
I decide that Santa must have placed my presents under those identified as Sue. I slide over to the computer, log onto the Homee page to make the rounds.

CHERYL LINN!! Whats that - she has obviously decided to use this - yes christmas morn to threaten Homee Dad. Take it Cheryl Linn - the table is yours !~!!!!!

Just another charitable act of Homee dad - no wonder he is on the Nice list - but if thats true where are the presents!!!!

Homee Dad must waist time - the angel sleeps - and we must let sleeping angels sleep!
Presents must wait - but I cannot - perhaps just a little peek, just lift the corner -- STOP !
A voice has come forward from Homee's inner self --- Hold on thats not Homee's ineer self, it has come from the top of the stairs behind Homee Dad - it sounds horribly like... - Its ANGEL, caught in the act, 2 minutes for peeking?

Homee wishes a Very Merry Christmas to all.
Keep on blogging!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

busted ..ahahahhah

5:37 PM  
Blogger Cherylinn said...

How could you snoop? You ought to be ashamed of yourself. I'm glad that Sue awoke and caught you. Next year you will be on the naughty list....
How many sleeps before the cruise?

6:28 AM  
Blogger Homee Dad's View of Life said...

16 sleeps til we step on board!!!

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home