Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year !!


Happy New Year from Homee dad!!
Its at this time that we are called to reflect, on the past - the present and future. After all today is more than just new years, for instance in Scotland today is Handsel Monday, let us not forget this was infact the day that B. Kliban was born in 1935.
Homee Dad sat down this morning with a fresh look at life and blogging, it is then that he noted the question he asked about the new blogs was literally staring him in the face. OK good thing Homee is cute.
So while I contemplated my message for the new year one thing came to mind - PRESENTS!!!!!
Alright perhaps its more than the presents? It may be about hope for the future. When Homee considers the struggles of life he often thinks of Forest ( picture above). Many are aware of Forest's stuggles from day to day, he saw the light at birth but came back to our world. Forest definately has his challanges as he has been adampting to for 7 years, not bad since we were lead to believe he would not see his first.
Homee Dad's message is simple - stay real, play hard, just do it. When life knocks you down sneak up from behind and choke it out!
GO LEAFS GO!!!
Homee dad

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes hommee dad does have wisdome that makes sense ...hahah

8:29 PM  
Blogger Cherylinn said...

Hey Homee, Forest is a real cutie. Hilary as for wisdom from Homee, I'd bet Sue actually told him what to say.

6:40 AM  
Blogger Homee Dad's View of Life said...

oh cherylinn: your comments have cut me to the depths of my being.
It is clear that you have not learned the wisdom of Homee's past posts.

I will sacrafice a virgin goat to Ala in hopes that he may see it to forgive you!

Homee Dad

6:30 PM  
Blogger Cherylinn said...

Homee, you do humour me so....I'm sitting her laughing my ass off. Where do you come up with this stuff?

5:07 AM  
Blogger Homee Dad's View of Life said...

cherylinn: My words of wisdome originate from the depth of my being. I am not to question the gift but asked to share with others. I relish this opportunity!

Homee dad

5:53 PM  
Blogger Fiddling Granny said...

I think Hommee is just full of ..... wisdom ... yeah, that's it .... wisdom.

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home