Thursday, January 11, 2007

TO THE SEA!!!!!

When Homee presses enter he and his faithful sidekick Sue will be off on the adventure of a life time. Snow is falling in this winter wonderland yet 24 hours from now we will be touching down in Barbados where we will spend the day before joining Mego and The SEA.

We are so pumped and for months have been waiting for some kind of obstacle to show itself, but alas the time has come and we must go. I am sure the excitement on the SEA is equal to that of Homee Dad - just think for 21 days Homee dad will be at the helm ( with his trusted side kick - Sue ).

I will make efforts to stay in touch but promise nothing, I am sure the captain will have a complete assignment for Homee Dad - they will all be counting on yours truly to make this an Adventure !!!!

Signing off
Assit. Capt of the SEA
Homee Dad

PS - Buddy I tried to call before we left - I guess Megan is taking up your time - have fun, stay real, you can give her my picture if you want.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey have fun, soo jealous you'll have a blast

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home